Friday, September 4, 2009

Back to MOPS


Yesterday, MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) had its first meeting of the year. This is my second year at MOPS and I have really enjoyed all that it has to offer. It has been a great place to make new friends, expecailly with other women who are in a similar stage in life and to do some fun activities. Oh, and don't forget the huge yummy breakfast that I didn't have to cook! I love that!

Halina really loves her Moppets class too. They do some crafts, sing songs, and have snack time. She has so many friends there and never wants to leave. I haven't put Elise in childcare yet, but am willing to give a try.

This year I am slso a table leader and am really excited about it. I have a great group of ladies at my table and I know it is going to be a lot of fun getting to know them.

No comments: