Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Playtime During MOPS Registration

Registration and a bouncy house play date is always exciting and fun! It was great to see familiar MOPS Mom's faces again. MOPS has been a great place for the girls and I to have fun, learn some new things, make friends and, for me, to find encouragement as a Mom! It is always a relief to know that my children are not the only ones who do odd and bizarre things!

Elise must have had her baby doll stolen from her a dozen times. I kept seeing one child run around with it, drop it, then another little one would snatch it and carry on the pattern. Below are some pictures of Ella and Elise sharing the baby. I'm not sure if Elise is about to pat Ella on the back or smack her. You tell me! There weren't any tears so the conduct must have been civil.



Haley and Hallie did pretty good waiting in line to go up the giant bouncy house slides. Can you tell how excited they really were?

No comments: