Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Quick Trip To San Francisco

Over the weekend we went to San Francisco for Landon's work. We hooked up with Kim (Landon's sister) and her husband Rick who live in Fremont and did a little sight seeing. Halina really loved riding on the bus and seeing all the pigeons on the streets. It was a little rough on me with all the walking. I had a lot of Braxton Hicks contractions and cramping, but overall really enjoyed San Fran!




























































Our room had a spectacular view of the city and Bay. I hope we can visit again soon since we're not that far away.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Thanks for the blog invite! Halina is so cute, so totally reminds me of my daughter for some reason. The two of them would be really cute playing together I bet.