Friday, June 20, 2008

Alexandria's Recital

Last night we got to attend Alexandria's first recital. Alexandria's dance group were the star's of the show. They were absolutely adorable with all their bouncing and personalities. Bravo Alexandria! Beside Alexandria is her Mommy and Daddy (Marise and James).
































This is Hallie and I goofing off before we headed in to the theater. I didn't really know what to expect with Hallie iin the theater, so I thought it would be a good idea if she ran around a bit before having to sit still in the auditorium. Halina really loved watching the recital. After every dance Hallie would shout "more dancing" or "where ballerina?"




























1 comment:

The Lizardo Family said...

I'm so glad you and Halina were able to make it to Alexandria's recital. It was so much fun. I can't wait until next year.